Watching Rachel Grow

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Last Day With Nai Nai and Ye Ye

Well, NaiNai and YeYe have gone.............we think that they may be held up actually in Denver's airport - but for as much as Princess knows - they are "gone gone". It was a great visit!! To say that NaiNai is CRAZY over Rachel would is like saying the Winters at the North Pole are only a little cold. We - ESPECIALLY Rachel -are so very blessed to have such great Grandparents on both sides of the family. Now, Rachel has yet to meet her Auntie Tina - who I know will spoil her even more - if this is possible - than her grandparents already have.

The holidays are so exciting for us this year!! Tonight - I sat and watched TV and listened to a Christmas carol that reminded me of last year when I cried due to being so sad at not holding my beautiful daughter - but KNOWING & feeling that she was out there waiting for us - somewhere. Now, this year as I sat with her curled up in my arms and listened to that beautiful song - I just wept and my tears dropped into her coal black hair as she didn't even notice so content to be in my arms. Every one wants to know what we would like for Christmas this year. And the answer is NOTHING. We have all we EVER wanted right here and now. We feel that we truly have an angel sent to us and that everyone is being just as blessed as we are by her presence.

Happy Holidays Everyone!!

Love,

One VERY VERY VERY Content Mom

1 comment:

Judy said...

I am sure having Rachel home is the greatest gift of all. can't wait to have play dates for Eric and Rachel together.