Watching Rachel Grow

Sunday, May 18, 2008

My very first Mother's Day. A looong time coming


IMG_0013, originally uploaded by burnett.tnk.

My very first Mother's Day

It started off with a cry from Rachel's crib that woke me. Baba changed her diaper and gave her her milk and her to me with a cup of coffee. He then presented me with a Mother's Day card "To My Wife" with a gift certificate to a spa day..........how did he know? :) :) :) Of course when the milk was all gone - the toys soon followed up to the middle of the bed from one of her toy baskets. Elbow here, knee there, foot here. Baba had long gone by now to watch TV downstairs without all of the action in the bed with Princess. Smart Baba............ But, oh what a joy. I love this thing so much that it hurts sometimes. Who needs a special day? It's Mother's day EVERY DAY for me right now.

Mom

No comments: