Watching Rachel Grow

Sunday, September 28, 2008

We're going to watch Tinkerbell!


, originally uploaded by burnett.tnk.

Racquel asked me if she could treat Rachel to see a special viewing of Tinkerbell at the El Capitan in Hollywood which was only showing for a short period. I wasn't sure that Rachel would sit through an entire movie - it being her very first time. It was quite the experience. To see the look on Rachel's face and those eyes light up when she saw Tinkerbell - brought tears to both of our eyes. I am so very blessed to have Racquel in my life - but even more blessed to have my beautiful beautiful daughter Rachel. It was - for Rachel - a day filled with dressing up, seeing Auntie, being with Mommy allllll day, shopping, Tinkerbell, and icecream. Then afterwards Baba and Auntie's main man Kevin, met us and we all went to an Italian/Cheese Street carnival. It was a very looong but very special day.

We love you Auntie!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: