Watching Rachel Grow

Monday, July 9, 2007

Gang Qiu Gu or Rachel Burnett


Here she is!!!!!! I'm not her birth Mother - but I've checked these photos for balance. Are those features just not a prime example of God's perfection with that most proportionate beautifully shaped head, most piercing & deep pools for eyes, cutest and even ears, smoochie smoochable pouty lips, and most precious round cheeks you've ever seen? She's not walking yet (on her own) as we're told. And you can tell from that curled up left foot and toes that she's gripping the floor for balance. Double click for enlarging the photo for a closer peek. And wait there's one more...........................................

1 comment:

TaiwanMommy said...

My neice is certainly BEAUTIFUL!!!

Auntie Val can't WAIT to kiss those cheeks!

Oh Kimmy, I'm so thrilled for you and Tim! She's wonderful and gorgeous and perfect and sweet.. and she's YOURS!

I love her already!

xoxoxo
me