Watching Rachel Grow

Friday, September 28, 2007

After my bath

"Ah Ha! So that's where those warm wipey things come from!"
"This stuff is COLD!"
"I prefer this spray stuff MUCH better!"
"We do this routine every night: After dinner, my Baba cleans up the kitchen (Mom cooks & feeds me), Mom gives me my bath and let's me play while she reads her Parenting magazine on how to be the best Mommy, I splish and splash, and then she washes me. I hate to have my hair washed and rinsed........I thinks she's trying to drown me! Someone should put an article in that magazine of hers on how to wash baby's head without using that water!! Then she wraps me in a FLUFFY towel and takes me to my changing table. She sprays me with a J&J body oil mist (I like this much better than that COLD lotion), then she diapers me, applies powder in all the necessary places, and puts my PJ's and socks on my feet (I don't like to keep my socks on but she insists). Then Baba brings a warm fat juicy bobo to Mommy and me and I kiss Baba goodnight and Mommy rocks me to my lullaby music in my PB dream rocker with the lights out & my nightlight on. I also have this COOL turtle that lights up my room with a shower of stars all over my room that I stare up at while I'm drinking from my bobo. Then my belly fills up (more), my eye lids get so very heavy and........................................."

2 comments:

Judy said...

what a sweet ritual..it sounds so relaxing. i am ready to fall asleep, too.. :)

the photos did not come through in this post tho...

Unknown said...

Thanks Judy....not sure what happened to those pics?! Here they are now.

Hugs,

Rachel's Mommy