Watching Rachel Grow

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Fun and stay at home Saturday with Mom and Baba

Someone needs her 2nd nap
This is Rachel's pink and very soft stuffed Kitty "Tulip". She's had this since night one of our "Gotcha Day". They bonded quite strongly and she will not sleep w/o her and every morning when I go into her room to get her - she is holding tulip while standing in her crib and crying wanting me to hold and feed her. She is very very sleepy in this photo.
But not too sleepy to catch a little ESPN w/ Baba
Those are some sleepy eyes and whiny pouty lips on Princess
"Yes, my shirt says 'Mom needs chocolate'. I wouldn't know what the stuff even is..........she's worried about my eating it so early (being bad for my appetite and overall health and of course - my toothies) and won't give me any. Just this ole t-shirt for letting everyone know that if she's in a bad mood - what'll fix her right up. Maybe I should give her some everytime she tells me 'NO?!'"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: