Watching Rachel Grow

Saturday, September 29, 2007

WARNING: The scenes you are about to witness may not be appropriate for some viewers

I know that I normally post all of these glowing photos of sweet and cute Princess Rachel. But, here is what happens when Mom leave the room (Baba is right next to her) ANY room. And I
know that I normally post all of these glowing photos of sweet and cute Princess Rachel. But, here is what happens when Mom leave the room (with Baba right next to her) ANY room.


She's a blood hound and psychic. "What do think you're JUST thinking of doing?"

And this is the howl cry where Rachel cries the OW WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'S
Here's THE SCREAM


"HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME!!!!!!!" Now those are the most piercing brown eyes I've ever seen!!

1 comment:

Judy said...

photos did not come through.... Maybe it was not meant to be posted... ;)