Watching Rachel Grow

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Special delivery from China's Wu Mei

Wu Mei or better known as Karen to us actually lives in China. She was in the Guangzhou photos and works for Heartsent - our agency. She and I stay in contact via email and she sent these adorable shoes to Rachel. I with all the shopping that I did in China - did not get many closed toed squeaky shoes for Rachel and ran out of time before we had to depart. I looked into getting them here and they are $$$ compared to the ones I purchased while in China. Even with the shipping and for all three adorable pair that Wu Mei sent - the total was just slightly over what one pair online would cost from here in the States. There are two pair that she picked out that are tan and red and have Mickey Mouse on them. The other pair are a pair of pink tennies that not only squeak but light up all over when she walks in them. These are such a HIT with Rachel!!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: