Watching Rachel Grow

Thursday, August 30, 2007

SO FAR SO GOOD......shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Well,

It's 6:30 am here in GZ and Janet and I are out for some early morning Tai Chi. Little bit has slept very peacefully........................maybe today will be a good day? Darn acrylics are too loud on this keyboard :). Dad's beard may come off today if Rachel doesn't still like his kisses. Mom likes his beard :( Well, see whanna take any bets? By the way Mom and Dad Burnett - the proper saying for Grandmother and Grandfather of the Father (Tim) is: Ye Ye and Nai Nai. Pronounced Yeah Yeah for Ken and Nai Nai as in night night w/o the "t". Start practicing.

bye for now,

Mom GZ time = 6:28 am

1 comment:

Wayne & Sandra Odom said...

Tim,

I vote, leave the beard. Give Rachel some more time to adjust. However, I still remember how easily I could be persuaded by my young daughters to make changes. So, I'm sure you'll do what it takes to win her affection. Love you all.
Keep sending pictures

Nana & Peepaw